Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Famous Friends

I'm done a lot of different thing in my days, so much so that I refer to my resume as the smorgasbord of what I want to do with my life. I'm not easy to tie down (just ask my husband) I like variety and spice in my life. Along the way I have met some very very cool people, some of which have become dear friends of mine.

One in particular happens to have his own show now!!!! He might just be one of the most fantastic people I know. Super funny, incredibly genuine and one of the most loyal people around. He has all those wonderful qualities and some how still manages to stay that way in the entertainment industry! what a guy!

I was strolling through the TV and came upon this....

His wonderful face on the ad for his show! (Eat St. on the cooking channel. check it out!)
I am sharing this for no other reason that seeing my friends face made me smile! We don't get to see each other much, usually just a quick dinner and shopping date in the middle of his world travel (hes a very important person). To my dear friend James Cunningham, here is your bright smile on the Direct TV channel guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment