Monday, October 15, 2012

I fell off the wagon

So, i fell. Yup, much to my dismay I fell off the workout wagon. and I did really great for a week, did every workout and really enjoyed it. (although I only blogged about the first one, I did do the rest). Then I got sick. The no fun upper respiratory kinda sick that takes forever to get over. Well, I'm over it and its time to get back on the wagon. I suppose it comes at perfect timing. Next Monday start a month of vegan eating! Yes, the husband and I are taking a challenge. We are going vegan for 30 days. We keep hearing all these things about how amazing people feel when the go vegan, so we thought we would give it a 30 day try. It has nothing to do with a animal right thing, in fact we are both pretty big meat lovers. The truth is, we need a jump start into eating better. What better way to do that than to cut out all the things you really don't need. I have spent the last few weeks pulling ideas from Pinterest to see what kind of things we will eat. I'll be honest, I was worried at first. I am already gluten free, what more am im going to have to cut out!? Turns out, most things vegan, end up being gluten free or have very easy substitutes for indigence to make it GF.
So I guess I'll see if this diet and exercise thing really do go hand in hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment